Monday, August 25, 2014

God Loves Me!




 I know that God loves me because... God made me.... fill in your name God loves 
me... fill in a "because" Jesus wants to be my friend forever. You could fold a piece of paper in half and draw 
a half a heart and let the kid cut out....OR Draw on a mirror the child uses daily a great big heart with lipstick 
or tape hearts all around a mirror and write these things. 


 Gather your supplies. You will need a piece of construction paper, scissors and a pen. (you can 
use stickers, paint, etc.. to decorate the heart as you want to) 




 Fold piece of paper in half and trace half heart on it. 





 Cut where you have drawn half heart to create a full heart. 




Open heart and write the following: I know that God loves me because... (leave space to write 
answer) God Made... (fill in your child's name)